HELLENIC TZILALIS GROUP is mainly engaged with Environmental Technology Services including Cleaning and Waste Management.
HELLENIC TZILALIS GROUP as a long established and expert contract cleaning provider, implements revolutionary cleaning systems and methods, and is fully geared in terms of tools, equipment and professional expertise which ensure total Quality Control Management.
HELLENIC TZILALIS GROUP is the Cleaning and Waste Management Contractor for the two International Airports in Cyprus since 2006.
HELLENIC TZILALIS GROUP provides Waste Management Services through its subsidiary companies:
- HTZMinas which is engaged in the Collection and Transportation of Domestic Household Waste and Recyclables.
- Enerco Energy Recovery which is engaged in the Trading and Production of Alternative Fuels and Materials from the waste stream.
- EcoBalance Recycling which is engaged in the sorting of Packaging Materials as well as in the trading of Recyclable Materials (i.e. Mix Paper, OCC, PET, HDPE/PP, Tetra pack, Ferrous and Non-Ferrous materials).
Other companies of the Group are:
- H & H Ecotech which supplies Waste Management equipment and other machinery and provides Onsite Maintenance Services to mobile equipment.
- Safe-Sac which provides provision of Baggage Wrapping with guarantee and baggage weighing services at the Cyprus International Airports in Larnaca and Paphos.
- T.I.S Integrated Services Ltd which provides facility management services.
HELLENIC TZILALIS GROUP is constantly evolving and adapting to new givens through continuous upgrading. The Group employees more than 550 employees. Through a combination of achievements of total Quality Management and Health and Safety it has achieved the Certificates ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001: 2007.